😍Snow Place like Home is the scent that brings you back to your childhood home! With the hints of cinnamon, vanilla, and eggnog, this scent is perfect for any winter souls!
🏄🏽♀️Surf's Up candles are all natural soy wax, no dyes, paraffin, lead, or petroleum content
💫Hand Poured in Small Batches using custom created scents
🔥Features a cotton wick to ensure a smooth, clean burn
🔹Made in the U.S.A.
▪️ Jumbo: 26oz Reusable Mason Jar with an approximate 140 hour burn time
▪️ Large: 16oz Reusable Mason Jar with an approximate 80 hour burn time
▪️ Medium: 8oz Reusable Mason Jar with an approximate 60 hour burn time
▪️ Mini: 4oz Reusable Mason Jar with an approxiamate 20 hour burn time
▪️ Wax Melt: 2oz
- Free shipping on orders over $75 in the United States.
- $8 flat rate shipping on orders less than $75 in the United States.
- Free pickup available at 1703 Main Street, Belmar, New Jersey.
- International shipping calculated at checkout.
- All merchandise must be returned unused and in its original packaging within 30 days of purchase date.
- Any candles damaged or burnt will not be accepted.
- Candles may be returned for store credit only.
- Bath & Body Products are final sale and can not be returned or exchanged.
- See our full Return Policy for more details.
- ASAlexandria S.I recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars9 months ago5 Stars
I really love this scent! It smells just like snowy day where you watch the snow fall and drink hot cocoa! It will burn so nicely during winter!
- DTDeanna T.I recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars3 years ago5 Stars
I purchased these candles from the Annapolis shop when I was there for a visit and absolutely love them. They burn evenly, and the scent fills the room. I have purchased candles before where you can barely smell them, not these candles! Love them.
- JKJM K.I recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars3 years ago5 Stars
I LOVE your candles. I'm not a fan of candles that smell of food but your candles of the beaches, surf, etc. are great. My all time favorite, however, was Laundry Room and I can't seem to find that on your website anymore!