- DWDeb W.I recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars2 years ago5 Stars
This is definitely one of my favorites. I bought a surf’s up candle while visiting family on Long Island and who knew you were practically in my backyard, lol!
- AFAthenagirl F.I recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars2 years ago5 Stars
This is my one of my top favorite candles from Surf’s Up. It’s a clean smell, but NOT a soap smell. To me, it smells like fresh air from the outside. So to name this candle, Seaside Serenity, is appropriate because it has a beach scent to it too. It’s not a strong candle; it’s just right. So, if you haven’t tried this candle before, I highly recommend it.
- AJAnita J.I recommend this productRated 4 out of 5 stars2 years ago4 Stars
Smells good, haven't lit it yet.
- DBDawn B.I recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars3 years ago5 Stars
I love the smell of this candle and after I put the flame out the smell continues. My brother lives in Annapolis and bought a couple of these candles for me, I was sad to find out the store there was closed but I got online and was excited to find the main store in NJ. I burn mine for hours at a time and they last for a long time.
- CTChristel T.I recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars3 years ago5 Stars
Smells so good and burns slow. Great buying experience!